Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's official, I've converted.

Crucial moment in my tech-savvy life, I finally tossed away my Blackberry Bold (sorry RIM) and got myself a gently used iPhone4 from a friend - how generous?!  I now understand what everyone has been talking about all semester, every single social media app works so much better and is enhanced on the mac software.  Now of course, the day after I set up this new cellular device my mother who has had a geriatric flip phone since I was in high school gets the super new iPhone5!

The typing is a little difficult, and apps and emails don't load automatically which is kind of a pain; however, overall I am pleased.  My greatest feature: SnapChat...what a simple idea that is brilliant.  A picture is worth a thousand words after all so instead of a text send a few second photo to your friends!

I needed to share my pride and now relieved anxiety due to this smartphone transition, but it was impulsive and I am glad my Blackberry is now resting collecting dust in my drawer now because I am an official iPhone fiend!

Oh and yes my mom and I are having a mother-daughter date over break at the Genius Bar to learn!

Happy Texting, and give me some tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment